SP DGDD forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your views and opinions

Go down

We need your views and opinions Empty We need your views and opinions

Post by kudan Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:26 pm

As you know, this is a new forum. We need everyone's views and opinions so that we can improve the forum and help make it a more enjoyable place for everyone. Here are some links where you can take part in important decisions. If too little people respond, I won't know if the majority want/do not want something to be implemented and cannot proceed on to decision making. Do take some time reading through those threads and post you views/opinions if you have any. Thank you.

Rules and Guidelines to follow

Group suggestions - Important, it's a major part of forum activities since you join Groups and hold competition against one another for the fun of it

Board creation/deletion - Post what boards you want or do not want. After we are set with what boards should be on this forum, I'll start appointing mods

Rank theme - Closely related to Groups, but dependent on the number of posts you have

Get your own free customised @dgdd.co.cc email - Not compulsory, just something extra for those who want it.
kudan
kudan
Admin

Female Number of posts : 32
Name : Mei Jing
Class : 03
Custom title : Say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please' and I'll say 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes'
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://kudan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum